Open Database License (ODbL) v1.0
You herewith grant the University Hospital of Münster,the database operator, the non-exclusive,indefinite and irrevocable right to perform any action on any of your provided content. Said actions are performed in accordance with copyright law, database rights and any other similar rights. During database operations, the use of data is not restricted to a specific area of application. Additional details are described in the following license text: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1-0/
Creative Commons License
GenderMed-Wiki may only publish posts in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY). The full license content can be viewed by clicking this link: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode
In short, this means the following regarding the use of GenderMed Wiki:
All submissions are subject to the Creative Commons license 'Attribution and Sharing Alike' (CC-BY-SA), i.e.:
- The alteration of existing articles and uploading of new articles are processes consistently subjected to the terms made available by the user during the creation and/or alteration of a newly created work and under the same license.
- The Creative Commons licenses used, as well as a notice that editing may take place only under the current license, are noted at the end of each article.
- Previous versions of edited texts are saved and made retrievable for the sake of clarifying changes. The individual articles display the date and time of the last edit.
- Given the fact that copyright violations generally occur regarding the use of images, we guarantee that the images on this site are used in accordance with current copyright laws that: a) have the relevant Creative Commons license, b) are open content (or no longer have a copyright) and c) have been explicity approved for use by the copyright holder.
- A disclaimer can be found at the end of each individual article containing external links. This states that there are external links present and that we neither adopt nor accept responsibility for third-party content, as well as any changes that have occurred on the linked pages.